Careem is the internet platform for the greater Middle East region. A pioneer of the region's ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to become the region's everyday Super App. Careem's mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in over 100 cities across 13 countries and has created more than one million employment opportunities in the region. Careem became a wholly owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020. www.careem.com
The Community Management Lead is responsible for helping the community management team protect the Careem brand across all online channels, aid with the operations within the global/GCC team and work on various CM projects. They should have a deep understanding of the brand’s persona and guidelines and are accordingly able to actively engage with, and grow the online communities as well as resolving issues and hearing feedback.
- Looking after all online channels and assisting the team in providing the best customer experience for all Careem customers and captains.
- Actively working with the team on enhancing the operations within the team, making sure that all goals and strategies are being met effectively and efficiently.
- Proactively build a community of brand advocates on social media through proactive CM, content creation and Hijacking.
- Look for new initiatives and best practices to support the team with their everyday tasks and continue to add value to the best CM team in the region.
- Support with various projects and tasks within the CM team whenever needed.
- Support the team with reports, insights and data by creating detailed reports to be shared with all the relevant stakeholders to resolve issues from the root.
- Work with the Customer & Captains teams in the GCC/Global markets in elevating the CM work and aid them with projects related to CM.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Community Management/Customer Experience role online with experience in team management.
- Writing skills: Excellent use of language matched with proper customer relations.
- Languages: we are looking for individuals that are able to speak, read and write both English and Formal Arabic.
- Ability to deal with data, insights and create reports.
- Ability to manage stakeholders.
- Outgoing personality: sociable, articulate, positive, talkative and eager to make our customers and captains lives easier.
- Overall: Great time management skills, intelligent, handles pressure and innovative.