Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride- hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 130 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region and hosts over 30 million users.
About the role
As the Customer Operations Manager you will make sure that the needs of our customers are being satisfied. Your aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the organisation you work for. You'll make sure that service standards are being met, and manage the customer service team. Key responsibilities include:
- Define the Care strategy for the Vendor Management
- Conceptualize Vendor care operating model to co-exist with care operations of RH/NOW/PAY’s customers are shared with other verticals/domains
- Design, size and scale-up Care operations for new vendors
- Identify and apply market specific regulatory requirements to provide Care support
- Lead development of Performance SOPs with Vendor on deliverables like Quality, SLAs, CSAT
- Coordinate day to day Care operations with focus on identification and fixing of root causes
- Be the owner of Headcount management with vendors, identify gaps on capacity utilization
- Work with tech teams on optimizing Care channels and automating issue resolution workflows
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Prior 5-7 years experience in setting up/managing a care function is highly preferred not necessary.
- Highly entrepreneurial and hands-on – ability to get things done by rolling up his/her sleeves and with minimal resources. Highly adaptable and abilIty to find practical solutions.
- Stakeholder management – strong negotiation skills and ability to influence at all levels; ability to work effectively cross functionally and cross verticals/domain
- Ability to balance strategic, commercial and operational considerations in assessing options and arriving at recommendations
- Strong commercial negotiations skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- We are looking for passionate people who want to get things done.