At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
The position requires working as a consultant for Careem operating countries and own performance and brand marketing activities. Work closely with the acquisition head to manage budgets, marketing plans and digital strategy along with several growth projects in collaboration with product & data science teams.
Digital Acquisition Manager should lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies with in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. He/She will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels to drive performance
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget for the country
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to acquire new customers for Careem superapp globally.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing Careem presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat. to increase Careem’s user acquisition/ retention and brand awareness.
- Change bids, ads, targeting based on business KPIs
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adjust, Tableau etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Working on organic growth and maximizing the revenue from SEO / ASO
- Work, coordinate and project manager acquisition work streams with product team - referral, whatsapp
- Explore and test new channels for acquiring new users on the super app platforms - such as influencer marketing
- Be actively involved in market facing communication
- Monitor competition & Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase Internal client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals and have them stay up to date with digital technology developments
Qualification & Experience
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering, science and/ or social degree.
- Must have experience of managing budgets in excess of a multi-million USD budget.
- Data analysis: Comfortable with working with large amount of data and discovering insights from user’s data
- Experience leading marketing organizations and making innovation within the media space happen
- Experience working with product marketing focused businesses
- Digital media experience with experience in conventional media planning and execution.
- Deep knowledge of digital advertising offerings with a skew toward push and pull marketing.
- Recognized as a highly successful people leader with a passion for creativity
- Highly analytical in terms of A/B testing, iteration and learning from post & pre-analysis of campaigns
- Extensive knowledge on following Mobile and App marketing, SEM, Social Media Advertising, Display, Affiliates, Retargeting, SEO & ASO
- Min 5 to 7 years experience in managing and executing digital brand and performance marketing campaigns