At Careem, our mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and becomes a world-class institution.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alumni, Careem is the MENATP region’s Super App. We operate in 80+ cities across 15 countries and host over 30 million users.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the MENATP region and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve people's lives.
To support the various business functions in Careem on customer and captain incentives topics. The role will require complete involvement on incentives creation and configuration including (and not limited to) campaign configurations, business case review, budget management and impact assessment.
- Support the operations teams on ground across markets and verticals to configure incentive campaigns
- Own the incentives creation process end to end and work with teams to continuously improve / streamline the process
- Conduct business case review and ensure budget compliance on incentive spends
- Conduct Impact assessment of initiatives as needed and share learnings with different stakeholders across markets
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to identify and fix any product related issues.
- Act as the single point of contact for any incentive related analysis
- Support central / local finance teams on special projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, finance experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, programming is a plus (Python, R)
- Proficiency in building Excel models, spreadsheets, Tableau dashboards
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong aptitude with numbers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The role will report into the Performance and Incentives Manager and work closely with the central and local finance teams.