Product Manager II, Trust & Safety - Dubai
At Careem, our mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and create an awesome organisation that inspires. With this vast mission statement, we started by improving the mobility of people, the mobility of goods, then the mobility of money. We are transforming into a super-app hosting multiple Careem and 3rd-party apps to make everyday life simple.
We built the first multi-billion dollar tech startup in the MENAP region. The first line of code was written in Pakistan and we built on it further in Dubai and Berlin. We operate in 100+ cities across 11 countries. We joined Uber officially in early 2020. We grew and attracted top global talent and grew a culture that is known for bold ambitions, shooting for the moon, innovating with tight constraints, and being Careem/gracious.
As a Product Manager II, you will be working on the Trust & Safety product team with the mission to provide the safest and most trusted experience to our Captains, Customers, and Partners. You will have tremendous ownership, and it is an invitation to do the most meaningful work of your career.
- Product Areas: Owning exciting products in the mobility space for customers, captains, partners and colleagues. Products include, but are not limited to, experience, quality and safety rule based engines that ensure Careem offers the best in class services.
- Strategy & Vision: Help contribute to creating a compelling strategy and vision, working closely with the captains, markets, product, data science, analytics, and engineers.
- Roadmap: Building and driving the roadmap and being accountable on the impact and outcome.
- Execution: Executing and delivering on measurable results in a high throughput and a high performing environment.
- Voice of Customers/Captains/Partners: Constantly in touch with our customers, captains, and partners, actively listening with genuine empathy, in order to better articulate and prioritize their pains and gain, and validate designs and experiences before developing them in code.
- Voice of Data: Constantly surfacing and examining the opportunities from mining the wealth of data and prioritizing based on strategic ROI and impact.
- Stakeholders Management: Managing stakeholders, bringing stability and principled framework for decision making and prioritization.
- Culture of Impact and Shooting for the Moon: Assist in growing a best in class T&S team, guided by first principles from science and economics, grounded by data, iterating fast with experimentation and compounding improvements, and constantly pushing the envelope through 10x ideas and pilots.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Impact driven with experimentation mindset, with experience in common pitfalls and avoiding being fooled by randomness.
- Proactiveness and Clarity: Proactively unblocking and managing cross-vertical and cross-functional dependencies and communication.
- Strong communication skills, critical thinking, and sound judgement.
- Drive and Motivation: You are motivated to make an impact, deliver results quickly, and raise the bar in the region’s ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills with a bias for data-driven decision making (SQL is mandatory)
- Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage and close the loop on multiple concurring tasks
- Ability to quickly zoom in and out in a complex operational environment according to context
- Ability to find and deliver the right balance between speed and quality of output
- Experience with lean and agile methodologies (e.g. sprints, kanban, etc.)
- Experience working within the technology industry, or in customer experience roles
- Knowledge of design thinking methodologies to create outstanding user experiences with the help of UX or product designers