Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region's ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to become the leading SuperApp in the region. Careem's mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 14 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region and host over 33 million users.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive execution of Platform Demand product roadmap through experimentation
- Define and direct complex product strategy through organizational leadership and management.
- Lead product specification, successful execution and competitive analysis for high-impact products and initiatives. Commonly leads multiple products and initiatives.
- Have an insane focus on data.
- Drive product strategy and roadmap for multiple products working with the engineering, product marketing, and customer teams.
- Identify new opportunities, size them up, make tough choices, drive the roadmap and scale.
- Understand customer needs (present and future). Ask the right questions and conduct analysis to gain current and future customer needs.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience working in an experimentation driven product environment
- Product Management experience with a portion focused on launching new scalable services.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of engineers and data scientists to deliver world-class products.
- Fluent in engineering concepts to capture technical requirements, and ability to translate them for non-technical audiences.
- Passion for getting data and increasing usage in the product because people love using it.
- Passion and successful track record in championing great experiences, with attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Creating product specs, working through operations issues, and helping solve user and technology problems.
- You are an excellent communicator with any audience – executive, business, design or technology. You can easily explain complex concepts to people with no domain or technical knowledge and make sure they understand the implications.