About the role
As a Bike Helper/Rebalancer you will be responsible for:
- Execute instructions to ensure maximum availability of bikes and docking stations.
- Carry out basic repetitive maintenance tasks such as cleaning parts, passing tools, preparing bikes for use.
- Cleaning assets including bikes and bike stations.
- Rebalance bikes to ensure even distribution across stations within the assigned area.
- Keep track of, and take responsibility for, equipment assigned for a task.
- Log all daily work activities using a tool provided for
- Involves manual labour work.
- Mandatory – Ability to communicate in English
- Pleasant working attitude
- Hard worker
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Physically fit
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions and execute given tasks
- Willingness to work on holidays (when required)