Create awareness and develop the brand by localizing it in Kurdistan. Communicate with target audiences through digital and offline, build and develop customer relationships. help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns provided from the central team. As a demand team, the marketing & Social Media executive will oversee Acquisition & Retention domains and functions (Digital, Comms, Growth) in Erbil.
- Support the team in hitting our growth targets. We want as many people as possible to enjoy our services.
- Planning their city / domain plan and suggesting initiatives for team that related and linked directly to the OKRs
- Suggest partnerships, sponsorships and sales opportunities to the BD and Sales teams.
- Builds a social media calendar / plan that is aligned with the country's marketing strategy / plan.
- Conceptualizes and executes social media campaigns that WOW customers – both standalone as well as in conjunction with ongoing marketing campaigns that are shared from the central team.
Understanding and Analysis
- Evaluation of campaign performance: reach, engagement etc.
- Market research and competitive reviews for the city.
- Sharing insights and actions from executed experiments with the central team.
- Manage & implement the various assigned ATL/BTL marketing activities (e.g. Brief write-up incl. Copywriting and working with GD on creative visuals)
- Day-to-Day initiatives execution's
- Help in the execution of partnerships, and sponsorships
- Attend weekly meeting and brief the team about the initiatives they are executed.
- Manages Social Media channels, including copywriting and creative conceptualization and execution.
- Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers on Social Media.
• Fluency in Formal and Informal English, and Kurdish.• Strong proficiency and in-depth experience in the working of various social media channels such Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
• Strong Background in Social Bakers, MS Office, G-Suite.
• The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience of handling social media channels for an agency (preferred) or in-house.
• Past experience in advertising, digital marketing, content marketing, or journalism is desirable.