Careem is the everyday Super App for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem, which was recently acquired by Uber is expanding services across its platform to include mass transportation, payments, and delivery. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 100 cities across 13 countries and has created more than one million income generating opportunities in the region with headquarters in Dubai and Berlin, and offices around MENA.
About the RoleSenior Graphic Designer will work in a customer-focused team to design product marketing, digital, and content marketing creatives for the Careem Super App. The job involves working collaboratively with product designers, central and local marketing teams.
- Conceptualize & Design product marketing, digital and content marketing creatives
- Develop design guidelines, templates and processes
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams including copywriters, product designers, graphic designers, brand & marketing managers to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design
- Proficiency in creating graphics, animations. Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects) Strong visual and conceptual skills are essential. This must be coupled with technical ability behind the computer and a desire to grow and learn more about workflows, pushing design thinking and working with different visual styles
- Product UX design & Figma experience is preferred
- Superb graphic design skills and a mastery over creating templates & guidelines
- Expertise in digital multi media & content marketing (emails, in-app tools, paid social and display channels) best practices
- Experience managing large projects & lead teams; ability to design according to business and product requirements
- Creative problem solving & project management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 4+ years' of graphic design and video creation/editing experience