- Support sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of third-party spend across the company.
- Lead rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and support groups.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Build market intelligence capabilities within the category management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support strategy development purposes.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions.
- Support in executing the procurement strategy including spend analysis, industry benchmarks, and transformation objectives to deliver optimized purchasing and hard cost savings across functions and locations.
- Create clear, detailed reports against benchmark KPIs to articulate spend at granular levels.
- Sourcing and vendor management: Vendor sourcing, evaluation, competitive bidding and negotiation. Experience in vendor management system to drive continuous improvements.
- Transformation and systems: Integrate best-of-breed procurement system to automate procurement, bidding, and reducing operating costs in procurement
- Cost saving and controls: Support and Drive adoption of tools and processes to increase turnaround times, eliminate non-compliant purchasing and reduce costs significantly while managing rapid growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in procurement from telco, retail, FMCG, tech industry preferred
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Strong communication skills, Outstanding team building and leadership skills
- High emotional intelligence - able to build required vendor relationships into partnerships, even after a tough negotiation will be on friendly terms with suppliers/vendors and internal stakeholders