Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. Should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. He/ She will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence. Ultimately should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget for the Country
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Monitor competition & Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase Internal client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals and have them Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
Team Leadership & Development
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Motivates, leads, and manages internal teams, working collaboratively to drive Objectives and Key Results
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members
- Conducts performance reviews and career path plans for direct reports
- Establishes expectations and goals for the team on performance marketing thought leadership
- Provides cross-media planning training for their direct reports
- Facilitates the development and documentation of best practices to improve efficiencies within the team
- Contributes to blog, newsletter, training forums and/or task forces
- Proven work experience in Digital Marketing preferably from 7- 9 years of experience in only this field.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Deep knowledge of ad serving platforms and online analytic solutions
- 4 years of demonstrated success in managing and leading people
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing, search engine, display, programmatic, and/or social marketing preferred
- Knowledge of statistical methods and testing methodology preferred
- Team player, Capable of handling highly demanding clients, rational & patient, capable of collaborating across markets.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills in English. (Additional in Arabic or French would be great)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field