At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based out of Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
About the role:
At Careem, we are laser-focused on driving growth while making a positive impact on the community. This requires constant problem solving and extensive cross-functional collaboration.
The candidate we are looking for would be:
- Providing strategic direction to build quarterly plans for marketing & customer growth, translate them into monthly KPIs and support them with project managing weekly initiatives.
- Working closely with supply and marketplace teams to identify growth bottlenecks across our demand funnel.
- Responsible for meeting the monthly targets; Initiate, model and track demand KPIs against daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Analyze the impact and sensitivity of initiatives to feed into the demand playbook of the market.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and promotional campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- A passionate marketer with good understanding of consumer behavior,user segmentation and extremely good with handling data
- Preferably should have worked with marketing budgets
- Intermediate SQL querying knowledge and experience
- Must have good communication skills within a multicultural working environment
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Must be process orientated and a logical thinker with a good attention to detail
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team
- Experience working within technology industry / start-up environment is desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- Location is flexible (Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi)