This position will handle all demand activities for all business lines within the Careem Super App
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and users’ journey.
- Work closely with other involved depts and teams to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Create personas tied to specific user needs and preferences.
- Supervise all online and offline campaigns for all verticals for both acquisition and retention streams
- Coordinate the campaigns roadmap and set priorities based on the business goals and market needs.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders on product features and act as the main point of contact for any inquiries.
- Work collaboratively with pricing team/partners/ assisting and troubleshooting to ensure that products are competitive and marketable
- Measure, analyze and report campaign performance.
- Work on building a solid demand team by leading, providing knowledge, motivation and support whenever required.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Good commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate your competence in analyzing, reporting and efficiently responding to data
- Financial planning and analysis
- Target driven and have good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Leadership skills in managing teams
- Multi-tasking and work to tight deadlines