Careem is the internet platform for the greater Middle East region. A pioneer of the region's ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to become the region's everyday Super App. Careem's mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in over 100 cities across 13 countries and has created more than one million employment opportunities in the region. Careem became a wholly owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020. www.careem.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops the reporting and performance monitoring framework for Careem Egypt.
- Prepares adhoc reports and generates insights on areas of the business that require immediate attention.
- Takes the responsibility of the periodic (weekly/biweekly/monthly) reports and presentations for the different stakeholders.
- Leverages external resources to develop benchmarks and competitive analysis reports.
- Supports the different teams and verticals in Careem Egypt by becoming their source of information truth to support and facilitate the decision-making process.
- Uses known conceptual frameworks to support strategy formulation
- Leads and leverages a small team of analysts to be on top of the trends in all business verticals
- Acts as a PMO for the different organization initiatives
- Develops internal processes to support team governance.
- At least 3 years of management Consulting experience in a consultancy agent is a must preferably in the analytics or strategy practice of global management consulting brand.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical experience using Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Ideally technical experience working with SQL and Tableau.