Key responsibilities include:
- Create models and metrics to guide the markets, cities and basecamp to achieve our goals on Fixed costs.
- Support continuous improvement of current budgeting, forecasting and planning process and deliverables.
- Prepare and analyze monthly management reports
- Setup reporting initiatives across all lines of spends and build trackers and tools to monitor and control spends vs budget allocated for different markets.
- Setup systems and dashboards to monitor and control spends and build visibility for the different stakeholders.
- Flag with different stakeholders like Finance, Mountain Peak teams and FP&A functions on any anomalies in spend tracking reports.
- Regular spend reporting (daily, weekly and monthly cadence) to the different stakeholders like Finance, Markets and Growth functions.
- Assist in the development of scorecards, measurement tools and KPI’s
- Prepare/support ad hoc reports and analysis
- Active participation in special projects
- Accounting / Finance degree
- 4+ years of related experience creating financial reports and analyzing the results to provide strategic
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently and part of a team
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling
- Proficiency in Excel, building Excel models, SQL, Tableau dashboards, reporting integration on Slack and e-mails.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Results oriented, strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) or Oracle Hyperion planning tools is a plus.