Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
The Global Care training manager will be responsible for the end to end training cycle for Careem Care across all operating sites,
General duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the Care training team globally to achieve the time to proficiency targets.
- Design and develop training programs
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct care-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Assess time to proficiency and monitor training impact on actual performance.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
- QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
A Global Care Training manager would be expected to possess a strong leadership & communication skills, with passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
- Proven work experience as a training manager, preferably in Customer Care
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting/ multiple work sites
- English Fluency is a must, with great writing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Deep knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field is a plus