Partnerships Manager (Karachi)
At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing platform and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 100+ cities across 14+ countries and host over 33 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the Middle East and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve people's lives.
Brief Job Description:
- Secure winning partnerships for CareemPay
- Working with external partners to explore new possibilities and integrations
- Build long term strategic alliances with key external entitities
- Work with cross functional teams for implementation of integrations and for achieving desired results of the partnership
- Reach out to other businesses and devise mutually beneficial offers for customers
- Working with Government and non-government entities
- Exploring mutually beneficial opportunities with other financial institutions for enhancement of CareemPay
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business
- Minimum of five years work experience, with at least two years within digital financial services
- The ideal candidate should have an immense drive to be successful and should possess great problem solving skills
- Highly entrepreneurial and hands-on - ability to get things done fast by rolling up their sleeves and with minimal resources
- Highly adaptable to new initiative and ability to find fast and practical solutions for complex challenges
- Strong leadership skills - ability to build and lead teams to move fast
- Stakeholder management - strong negotiation skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Sound understanding of local market trends and needs - commercial acumen to spot opportunities and convert ideas into products
- Sound understanding of revenue and cost drivers
- Ability to balance strategic, commercial and operational considerations for the business
- Strong understanding of the payments ecosystem and appreciation of new technologies
- Possess can do/will do attitude