At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing platform and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 90+ cities across 13+ countries and host over 15 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the Middle East and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve people's lives.
Work collaboratively across all departments of Careem NOW to define, document and implement business processes that improve the overall Care experience. Focusing on the entire Care process from beginning to end, introducing innovation to deliver continuously better service to our Customers, Captains and Merchants, and to position the team for better efficiency and productivity.
- Identify and create a core set of business processes for Careem NOW Care. This will include systems (e.g. Genesys, Zendesk, SendBird) as well as the business processes themselves
- Evaluate and re-design business processes based on input from all Careem NOW domains with a focus on continuous improvement
- Act as the interface between IT/Tech/Product Managers, Users (Care Agents) and the business by defining and communicating product requirements and use cases.
- Collaborate with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process or system.
- Review and evaluate Customer, Merchants, Captains and agents experience and identify areas of improvements in efficiency and NPS.
- Work closely with customer growth team to reduce retention and increase acquisition.
Key skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis, process or experience design or a related field especially in customer service and call centre industry. At least 2-3 years in call centre .
- Extensive knowledge of BPO and Call centre setup.
- Advanced knowledge in generating process documentation
- Experience of creating use cases and managing focus group and workshop.
- Customer journey mapping experience and ability to identify loopholes.
- Customer centric mindset and data driven.
- Knowledge of ISO standards, COPC and Six Sigma.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- English fluency with secondary language Arabic or Urdu is a must.
- Ability to travel across the region.