Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
- Supervising all captain support channels to ensure our captains are receiving world class support
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
- Troubleshooting supply quality problems, analyses and reporting of the issues, solving and assisting in the implementation of solutions.
- Monitoring KPIs on daily basis and bringing out solutions
- Monitoring SLAs for quality ticket resolutions.
- Make sure captain on-boarding is well aligned with our quality standards
- Reduce number of bad rated trips in the city.
- Daily customer contact (captains and users are both our customers!) to follow up on all the above.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• Bachelor degree in Business administration or any subject that is relevant to the position with 3 to 5 years of on hands experience.
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to lead small to medium teams.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to use SQL.