ABOUT THE ROLE
Supreme Customer Service is fundamental at Careem, and we want to wow our customers every time! The purpose of the Q&T Lead role is to assist the department in doing just that. You will be responsible for making bold decisions and working in an agile way in order to deliver a first-class service working in a multi-skilled position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop the Quality Monitoring Team across all channels and sites
- Create and deliver a plan for each quarter and channel
- Analyse CSAT survey and review monitoring sheets
- Ensure Quality Team lead improvement in service
- Engineer a Monitoring Mechanism that is in line with Careem Values
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line Leads
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses the needs and expectations
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Skills and Competencies
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people in the region, an insane focus on excellence and customer experience. The required skills and competencies are the following:
- Proven work experience as a Training and Quality Lead
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- knowledge of 6 sigma, COBC and ISO.
- Experience in content development and building training modules.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Contact Center Domains
- Experience in liaison with other teams within the organization
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Willingness to travel.