Being a Product Designer at Careem gives you the chance to work on exciting projects with the prospect of reaching millions of users across the region! We're looking for someone who is not just creative but also has an eye for detail. If you are someone who is passionate, experienced and knows what it means to design, build, evaluate and iterate to find product solutions that are both useful and delightful, then this is the role for you! Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Care leadership teams to understand the problems that customers and agents face in different regions and market specific circumstances.
- Work closely within a cross functional team to define innovative experiences that result in improved user experience
- Own the solution in all stages of the process from concept to launch, while making sure it achieves the objectives
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity to complex design roadblocks that span Careem's web and mobile products
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- You are consistently identifying and uncovering product problems in your domain that the business could pursue.
- 5+ years experience designing consumer products across multiple platforms including Web, iOS and Android.
- Ability to take a holistic view on projects and think of start to end scenarios to deliver around all aspects of a project
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A solid understanding of following and creating design language patterns
- Experience in conducting user interviews and usability studies
- Experience of working in a fast paced iterative environment - Incorporating feedback, launching quickly, setting measures for success and learning from what gets shipped.
- A strong portfolio showcasing examples of good design and problem solving skills. Case studies and a deep dive into the process are encouraged.