Underpinning this ambition is the need to build strong brand equity for the Careem of the future – and this is where you will make a difference! We have a fundamental belief that people hold the key to our success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Careem is looking for a strategic ‘People Engagement Specialist' to lead our People Engagement activities and support our growing family.
The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, and fun culture!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the region’s most successful startups and an essential member in building the pillars of culture at Careem
- Advise and guide our colleagues on all aspects of leadership capability, e.g. performance, collaboration, team working, set and achieve targets around a high performing business function
- Provide expertise in designing and delivering targeted solutions including strategic planning, change management, and team building
- Assess colleagues’ development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Collaborate Coach leadership teams to effectively manage their people in line with the people policy, procedure and people business plans to develop functional business performance whilst managing business risk
- Guide and support business leaders in the introduction and implementation of initiatives developed to drive operating efficiency and effectiveness
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years experience as a people business partner in a rapidly growing environment
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization challenges
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
- Experience in helping organizations scale while maintaining core cultural values
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction