Do you want to help build a world-class institution, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people’s lives?
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 16 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region 🌎.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will meet the evolving hiring needs of a high growth company through sourcing, recruiting and hiring talent. In this role, you’ll be a critical member of the recruiting team, partnering with the Technology team and driving the recruiting process to identify the right fits for our sophisticated, growing technology team.
The role is based in our Berlin office and reports into the People Engagement Partner.
- Stakeholder Management - Partner with the stakeholders to provide insights and expertise on sourcing for talent and suggest creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Collaboration - Work closely with the HR business partners to understand the recruitment needs for the quarter/ year
- Candidate Experience - Manage effective communication with candidates and set expectations throughout the process to provide for seamless experience.
- Execution - Enabling and educating hiring managers on the recruitment process and ensure that the experience for both candidates and hiring managers is seamless.
- Quality of Hire
- Data Integrity
- Candidate & Hiring Manager Experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the tech recruiting strategy for the region
- Roles to be hired range from Backend, Mobile, SRE, Engineering Managers and Product Managers
- Partner with the business throughout the hiring process, from creating job descriptions, to ensuring established processes are followed to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Proactively headhunt, screen and shortlist top talent
- Provide Hiring Managers with regular updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine best fit candidates, co-ordinate interviews, obtain qualitative feedback and present/manage through to offer stage
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 – 3 years in house experience, hiring specifically hiring for Engineering and Product
- Overall 5 years plus experience, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house
- Solid experience with an ATS (We use GreenHouse)
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluent English speaker
- Ideally with hiring experience of Berlin, but Europe is fine
Flexible working hours
Mentorship and career growth
Diversity: we have 70+ nationalities on board!
…Oh, and also, we’re looking for someone who can take ownership and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application! 🚀
#YallaLetsGo #Careem #BeCareem #ToTheMoon