Technical Program Manager
As Technical program manager you would demonstrate the ability to work in cross functional teams and manage software development with effective prioritization, issue management & breakdown /estimation of work, while aligning to the core values & mission of Careem.
To succeed in the role you will need to be technically strong in areas of software, system level & architecture frameworks. Alignment & integration between the product managers, engineering management/leads/teams and technical aptitude with respect to representing the team would be essential. Facilitate complex decision making & risk management and integration with software development process.
Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years experience
- Experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Master’s, PhD degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
- Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.