Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
- Leading and managing the bike mechanics team to ensure an efficient turnaround of bike repairs and planned preventative maintenance.
- Training bike mechanics on more advanced or technical aspects of maintenance and repairs.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory, raising PR requests and placing orders for more equipment, tools and spare parts accordingly.
- Produce daily reports for operations manager.
- 4 years+ experience of repairing and maintaining electric and manual bikes.
- Fluent level of English
- Proficient in office tools
What do we offer you?
Accommodation provided and competitive medical insurance.
Careem gives equal opportunities. All aspects of ownership including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.