Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
As a Helper, your responsibilities are to:
- Execute instructions given by the field technician or bike mechanic.
- Carry out basic repetitive maintenance tasks such as cleaning parts, passing tools, preparing bikes for use.
- Involves manual labour work.
- Cleaning assets including bikes and bike stations.
- Rebalance bikes to ensure even distribution across stations within the assigned area.
- Keep track of, and take responsibility for, equipment assigned for a task.
- Entry level, minimal understanding of the workings of the bike.
- Able to hold a conversation in English.
What do we offer you?
Accommodation provided and competitive medical insurance.
Careem gives equal opportunities. All aspects of ownership including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.