Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
About the role
This is an exciting role in exciting times at Careem. The TLC Partner will work with the TLC team to create, analyze and promote high-impact talent development programs and initiatives. This role will support talent development strategies that are designed to further engage, retain and develop our talent, including leadership development, succession planning, career paths, learning and more.
Support in building the global Talent Management strategy, foundation and processes for Careem. Contribute to embedding talent management practices by:
- Create and integrate Careem competency model, to clarify expectations across the organization.
- Collaborate with the team to develop the approach for talent identification, succession, development and retention. Support with the execution of these processes.
- Participate in the design and deployment of key talent development initiatives, including leadership development and accelerated learning interventions
- Partner with Communications team for all talent development communications including org-wide messages, campaigns, and communication plans.
- Maintain data and reporting on talent development activities. Evaluate and report on effectiveness, and impact.
- Conduct talent analytics to draw insights and support decision making process and programs.
Competencies & experience:
- Passion for learning and development.
- Self-driven –strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving and driving action
- Analytically oriented – demonstrate impact and efficiency initiatives on the business
- Influencer – strong interpersonal skills to motivate people at all level across a board
- Team player – working cross collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Bias for action – drive results in a big way and get things done
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones
- Naturally curious – to always innovate and improve
- Organized – excellent organizational and administrative skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily