Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
We are looking for a sales professional to join our regional sales team as Sales Coordinator. This individual will drive the development and implementation of sales programs targeting prospective customers, current customers and other key contacts vital to generating sales opportunities. This person will be the central point of contact within their region and must be comfortable with ambiguously defined problems, challenges, and can balance thinking with tactical, detailed execution
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively source, close and manage partnerships with Restaurants
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel (if required)
- Lead the implementation of partnerships across different functional units
- Manage the business development and sales process in the city
- Manage fruitful relationships with Restaurants in the city and ensure that company can derive maximum value from their offerings
- Manage a Sales force and optimize it’s performance to meet quarterly sales targets
Qualifications, Skills/ Required
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
- Educated to BS/MS level with 1-2 years of experience
- Strong account management, relationship building and process management skills
- Ability to craft and articulate solutions that create win-win outcomes
- A solid understanding of company's market: products, players, technologies, and a Rolodex of contacts in the restaurants markets
- Passion for Sales & innovation: Great in innovating new ways of partnerships and being able to sell that to the different partners.
- Hunger to get things done: Super strong project management skills, with a focus on proactively finding practical solutions to problems
- Leader: need to be that person who can take the first step, inspire a room full of people to surpass themselves, and build a loyal community
- People Skills: need to be able to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people. Selling ideas and beliefs is what will make you successful.
- Entrepreneurship: always thinking about your business and owning it