Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will drive sales by strengthening the relationship with our corporate customers and strategic partnerships. This will be accomplished through a robust customer retention program that enables communication with customers and partners in a personalized manner while leveraging the ability to translate customer insights into actions for customer service.
- Client relationship and management for corporate customers and strategic partners
- Corporate customer retention and growth - establish strong customer relations while representing local and national clients professionally
- Conduct and lead corporate customer training workshops, capture feedback and develop action plans to improve customer experience
- Work closely with Sales team to develop and implement strategies that grow the corporate customer and strategic partnership base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM and programs
- Monitor and analyze customer data to identify key areas of focus and problem solving customers concerns
- Manage the customer retention and engagement strategy, executing timely and accurate deliveries of corporate communications to achieve business goals
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
- Client relationship experience, including managing customer retention programs
- Proactive, make things happen business approach. Seeks out problems and opportunities for change
- Approaches work objectives with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed performance expectations.
- Proven track record of success with metric driven results.
- Track record of driving results through cross-functional collaboration.
- Analytical skills with an ability to clearly translate results into actionable insights.