Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region 🌎.
Sales and Account Manager
The overall vision of the team you will be joining is to build the partner base of Careem NOW (Both B2B and B2C) as well as manage these accounts. Grow merchant GMV and better the experience for the Customer by analysing data.
The main strategy of the new markets is to give the users choice and a great experience, and this role will be the centre of the strategy and is a vital position when launching markets
You will be part of a team that works together to achieve a common goal and are always willing to help each other out.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently and manage their time efficiently, well-liked by clients and the ability to clearly communicate what we are trying to achieve.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience in FB/FMCG/ Food App Delivery with a proven track record in direct and channel sales, especially in closing large strategic deals.
- Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
- Self-starter who can learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate conversations with Service Providers with clear business agenda in sight.
- Highly motivated with a “hunting spirit” to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions within the Food/Service Providers space.
- You are excellent at working in teams and are comfortable collaborating with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
- You have a proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a dynamic business environment.
- Good communicator and excellent at driving solutions in line with industry and local market trends.
- Can do, will do attitude and able to think in a unique way to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
- Highly analytical and meaningful.
…Oh, and also, we’re looking for someone who can take ownership, who is of service and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application! 🚀
What do we offer you? Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70+ nationalities, a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and, the latest technologies and full ownership!