Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing careem presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat. to increase careem’s user acquisition/ retention and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in market facing communication
- Change bids, ads, targeting based on business KPIs
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, adjust, tableau etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media tools such as smartly etc,
- Working knowledge of facebook, twitter ads platforms
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, MMPs (mobile measurement partner.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field