Careem's Supply managers are the backbone of the organization. They are the ones leading our teams to provide top-notch Captain support, growing the Supply, and managing the day-to-day operations in the most effective manner. Owning all KPIs across the whole supply funnel, our Supply Managers are responsible for sourcing and on-boarding our new captains, for utilising existing captains in the most efficient way and to deliver world class captain support. We look for Supply Managers that are passionate and highly driven and do whatever it requires to achieve our ambitious supply growth targets. As a Supply Manager you are on a clear development path to an Operations Manager.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and onboarding captains to grow our Supply efficiently and thereby meet our company's growth targets.
- Own the city setup and configurations to optimize customer experience, supply growth and performance
- Use a data driven approach to understand underlying reasons for supply shortage and drive initiatives to ensure optimal supply utilization
- Supervising all captain support channels to ensure our captains are receiving world class support
- Drive effective captain loyalty and engagement programs to ensure strong captain retention and increase captain lifetime value
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
- Qualitative individual who has a knack for leading people as well as understanding their concerns
- Embodies the Careem values in every sense
- Fast learner - lots of things to comprehend in a very short time span
- A real go getter - awesome at multitasking
- Approachable - a real people person
- Disciplined and time-oriented
- Gets a thrill from interacting with people
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Past experience in leading a team in an operations driven setting (like a call center) appreciated
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, monthly bonus upon meeting KPIs, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.