The supply lead will handle all aspects of our supply operations in Casablanca including but not limited to performance, quality, support and loyalty. They will focus on incentive schemes to make sure that we motivate captains with the right amount of bonuses while achieving growth. Careem always wants to ensure that we create a direct and fulfilling impact over our number one entrepreneurs; our captains. We always want to ensure that the captains are content and that our benefits directly impact their household economics that are always challenging. Hence, the Supply lead will be responsible for ensuring that the captain’s lifetime increases with Careem over competitors through providing attractive benefits. In addition, the supply lead will handle the quality ticketing system and ensure that all our complaints are handled in an efficient and timely matter.
Job responsibilities will also include:
- Monitoring the activity level of captains through incentives by designing different schemes on regular basis to make sure that we’re maintaining healthy supply during the time of need and measuring the impact and growth achieved through those schemes.
- Coordinating with finance department and basecamp to ensure that captains receive right amount of incentives
- Tracking Fraud cases by monitoring captains who try to achieve incentives without actually doing the work.
- Working on adhoc projects as required.
- Improvising on Careem products to ensure that they meet market needs.
- Making the captains happy to ensure that we’re their number once choice as a company.
- Looking into captain pains, analyzing their problems and coming up with firefighting solutions.
- Implementing monthly focus groups to understand captain pains.
- Building up activities and engagements to understand captain behavior and how our brand is perceived.
- Understanding what Captains say about Careem and how they compare us to competitors.
- Monitoring activities of captains on social networks.
- Create leads with corporates and partner with different institutions that can provide benefits to fulfill captain pains.
- Monitoring the quality standards of Careem and ensuring that all tickets are closed efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring that all captain pains are met with decent management level.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values. Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Target driven and have good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Extensive experience in delivering highly successful and innovative product developments
- Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Should you be interested in this role, please submit your CV in English