Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform software quality assurance tasks
- Develop and execute test plans based on User Stories / requirements
- Perform functional tests and automated tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues
- Become an integral part of our start-up by contributing on a technical and personal level.
- Test new partner integrations.
- Work with the core Dubai team with influence on design, architecture, development and business decisions.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Experience in mobile testing
- Experience with Firebase Test Lab, AWS Farm Test
- Experience in web testing
- Ability to write good quality test plans, test cases and bugs
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
What do we offer you:
Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70+ nationalities, an ownership culture, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and the latest technologies