Careem is the only tech unicorn in the Middle East and one of the industry’s fastest-growing companies. We are revolutionising transportation through disruptions in logistics and payments and soon we’ll be revolutionising the food industry.
More than just a ride-hailing app – Careem is a digital platform, and Careem Food will combine the extensive restaurant-listings from the recently-acquired RoundMenu database with Careem’s cutting-edge technology and transport capabilities, to create a simplified delivery service.
With major financial investment allocated and an ambition to be present beyond the 14 countries in which Careem is present, the forthcoming Food App is set to have a significant impact and disrupt the restaurant industry in multiple positive ways.
Accordingly, we are now looking for exceptional people to help bring Careem Food to the region and live the values of Careem as part of our mission to simplify and improve lives and build an awesome organisation that inspires, standing as a world-class institution from the region, for the region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will drive sales by strengthening the relationship with our corporate customers and strategic partnerships. This will be accomplished through a robust customer retention program that enables communication with customers and partners in a personalised manner while leveraging the ability to translate customer insights into actions for customer service.
- Client relationship and management for corporate customers and strategic partners
- Corporate customer retention and growth - establish strong customer relations while representing local and national clients professionally
- Conduct and lead corporate customer training workshops, capture feedback and develop action plans to improve customer experience
- Work closely with Sales team to develop and implement strategies that grow the corporate customer and strategic partnership base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM and programs
- Monitor and analyze customer data to identify key areas of focus and problem solving customers concerns
- Manage the customer retention and engagement strategy, executing timely and accurate deliveries of corporate communications to achieve business goals
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
- Client relationship experience, including managing customer retention programs
- Proactive, make things happen business approach. Seeks out problems and opportunities for change
- Approaches work objectives with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed performance expectations.
- Proven track record of success with metric driven results.
- Track record of driving results through cross-functional collaboration.
- Analytical skills with an ability to clearly translate results into actionable insights.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.