Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region
Supreme Customer Service is fundamental at Careem, and we want to wow our Captains every time! The purpose of the Supply Associate role is to assist the local Operations teams in doing just that. You will be responsible for making bold decisions and working in an agile way in order to deliver a first-class service working in a multi-skilled position across 3 different areas of the Training, Captain Support Peak Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintain strong relationships with all Captains
- Promoting the organization with existing Limousine suppliers in the region
- Support your team in hitting our growth targets. We want as many people as possible to enjoy our services
- Ensuring our Captains follow the Careem quality standards
- Training Captains on our technology and customer service experience standards
- Assist with event planning, execution, and reporting and cooperate with vendors, event coordinators, design teams, and local vendors for onsite collateral
Additional requirements include:
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- 0-1 years’ experience with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- An additional language would be desirable although not essential as English is our corporate language