Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region 🌎
About the role
The Community Management Executive is responsible for advocating the brand on all social media networks. They have a deep understanding of the brand's social persona and guidelines and are accordingly able to actively engage with and grow the online community. In process, you will be
- A-Z customer relations responsible for all customer support and answering all inquiries with a response time of 20 minutes. They will also be able to take the conversation offline and contact the customer directly to resolve any issues directly. They will be trained on a number of CRM platforms in order to accurately communicate or escalate each and every inquiry incoming from the brand numerous social media channels
- Brand advocacy
- Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers.
- Re-engagement: actively keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
- Seeding: monitor and select relevant or trending conversations online, and seed the brand into the discussion.
- Reporting & helping develop internal processes
- Develop monthly reports on customer satisfaction, engagement rates, response time, escalation issues, etc.
- Help the Head of Community Management with collating and consistently updating brand FAQ documents.
- Outgoing personality: sociable, articulate, positive, talkative and eager to converse with our fan base and customers.
- Writing skills: excellent use of language matched with proper customer relation
- Languages: we are looking for individuals that are able to speak, read and write both of the below languages.
- Urdu and English
- Social media experience: experience with the following social media channels is a must: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Training on different social media tools will be provided.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis: Community Management is a 24/7 job. The CM Department allocates times and shifts to each member of the team on a rotational basis, this includes evening and night shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
- Education: Post-graduate
- Culture fit: Careem is a start-up growing at a tremendous pace on a daily basis. The team and talent we recruit are highly energetic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable, kind and unique in their own characters