Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of theregion’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform toinclude payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplifyand improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region 🌎
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be leading Account Management teams, tasked with signing up the city’s best restaurants and chains, and managing a portfolio of over 2000 thousand restaurant partners. You will be joining one of the fastest growing start-ups globally, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that NOW is on. This role requires an aggressive sales individual that can build solid relationships with all types of personalities in the F&B industry. It will also require the person to be able to lead, develop, mentor and coach a large team of managers and associates. Ultimately, this person is responsible for maintaining and expanding our market leadership and solidify our restaurant relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate and lead meetings with high profile F&B groups for new business, renegotiations or relationship management
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders
- Develop a partner growth strategy
- Develop performance matrix and AM team
- Define and lead our Account management strategy
- Manage a team of sales managers and account managers in a very structured and methodical manner
- Motivate the team to meet aggressive targets
The ideal candidate in this role you need to be tenacious, sophisticated and have the following skill set:
- At least 5+ years of sales leadership experience;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to integrate market, competition, trends, organizational state and other issues into a coherent vision for change, development and growth via business case development.
- Strong sales skills and track record of business development success
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus;
- History of exceeding revenue targets;
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate;
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up a plus
We’re looking for someone who can take ownership, who is of service and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeingyour application! 🚀
What do we offer you? Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70+ nationalities, a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and, the latest technologies and full ownership!
#YallaLetsGo #Careem #BeCareem #ToTheMoon