Supreme Customer Service is fundamental at Careem, and we want to wow our Captains (drivers) every time! The purpose of the Supply Lead role is to assist the local Operations teams in doing just that. You will be responsible for making bold decisions and working in an agile way to deliver a first-class service.
As a Supply Lead in Careem, you will have the chance to grow in different business areas and understand the core strategies underlining marketing, sales, customer relations, problem solving and analysis. You will be responsible for handling the core of our business which is our captains. The Supply Lead will mainly be handling key day-to-day activities that will assist the team in the growth, performance, and quality of the supply.
A Supply Lead day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining day-to-day records of supply growth, performance, and quality with regular analysis and reporting of findings
- Captain recruitment through different channels
- Troubleshooting supply problems, analyses and reporting of the issues, solving and assisting in the implementation of solutions.
- Monitoring SLAs for tickets resolutions.
- Daily customer contact (captains and users are both our customers!) to follow up on all the above.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- MS Excel analysis and reporting tools (high proficiency)
- Excellent technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
- Experience working within a similar role is highly desirable
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Educated to BS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic is a must.
- Customer service background (preferred)
Benefit Summary: We offer an attractive total compensation package, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction