Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region
Careem's Supply Managers are the backbone of the organization. They are the ones leading our teams to provide top-notch Captain support, growing the Supply, and managing the day-to-day operations in the most effective manner. Owning all KPIs across the whole supply funnel, our Supply Managers are responsible for sourcing and on-boarding our new captains, for utilizing existing captains in the most efficient way and to deliver world class captain support.
- Defining and owning a unified CX journey across all interactions for Captains and Customers
- Identify automation and process improvement opportunities through data analysis and stakeholder feedback
- Build collaborative relationships with process owners, establishing working groups and workshops as required
- Ensure best practices are integrated into each design and consensus is reached on appropriate end-to-end solutions
- Ensure workflows are designed with efficiency, operational effectiveness and continuous service improvement in mind
- Responsible for recruiting, training and on-boarding captains to grow our Supply efficiently and thereby meet our company's growth targets.
- Own the city setup and configurations to optimize customer experience, supply growth and performance
- Use a data driven approach to understand underlying reasons for supply shortage and drive initiatives to ensure optimal supply utilization
- Supervising all captain support channels to ensure our captains are receiving world class support
- Drive effective captain loyalty and engagement programs to ensure strong captain retention and increase captain lifetime value
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to project manage multiple tasks.
- Agile delivery of ad-hoc support to a high standard against accelerated timelines.
- Data driven approach to analyze operational business performance.
- Demonstrate the consistent modelling of both brand stewardship and collaborative behaviors to deliver the above.
- MBA qualified from a reputable institution in Pakistan or overseas.
- 4+ years of experience in channel, strategy and management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and team player
- Be intellectually curious - and have an affinity for complex problem solving
- Have very strong analytical skills (should be hands-on with data extraction, and manipulation - and mentor team as needed)