Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region
We are looking for a hustler Country Category Manager based out of Lahore, this role will report to the Director Operations. The role holder will be responsible for the Country Ops domain and will work closely with the team to achieve desired goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solve / Optimize for Business and GO+ categories (Define value prop, solve for marketplace, solve in car experience)
- Develop growth strategy for bikes and Riksha
- Monitor and report performance for new and mature categories
- Launch and scale pooling and intercity
- Liaise with cities to solve these categories and coordinate on execution initiatives
- Define ideal product market fit configuration for these categories and coordinate with product on requirements
- Analyse data and drive insights to determine industry trends, consumer trends, and category performance
- Launcher for new categories (Pooling, intercity, buses, LTV etc.
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
- MBA qualified from a reputable institution in Pakistan or overseas.
- 4+ years of experience in channel strategy management
- Strong analytical skills
- Self motivated and team player
- Ability to project manage multiple tasks.
- Agile delivery of ad-hoc support to a high standard against accelerated timelines.
- Data driven approach to analyze operational business performance.
- Demonstrate the consistent modelling of both brand stewardship and collaborative behaviors to deliver the above