Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
About the role:
- Coordinate with the Advertising Agency or any other stakeholder regarding some listed tasks, or follow-ups
- Manage & implement the various assigned ATL/BTL marketing activities (e.g. Brief write-up incl. Copywriting and working with GD on creative visuals)
- Track monthly expenses and ensure all payments are submitted in a timely manner
- Attend meetings with Marketing Executives and support in execution whenever needed
- Support with PR initiatives & materials (goodie bags) incl. POS materials based on forecasted quantities given by the team
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders inside and outside of the organization for the local events
- Help the Marketing Executives with CRM for a more efficient work
- Bi-weekly Market visit to try out the competition and to check on the city happenings
- Carry out various studies on the market trends, the demand, the competition, the price positioning, either according to the Supply / Demand needs
- To aid the Marketing Executives to follow up on an identified list of competitions, promo initiatives, BD partnerships, and on-ground activations
- To liaise with the Marketing Executives on the ROIs reporting, and to assist with a specific list of campaigns
The Marketing Coordinator is the link between demand and supply for all matters regarding the brand/ products. The candidate is responsible for the proposition and implementation of local marketing actions, the follow up on all marketing expenses as well as for the maintenance of the CRM database, in addition, to research, competitive analysis and reporting.