Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 16 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region 🌎.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a proven Data Engineer (not Big Data) to join our team who will be responsible for the design, implementation & support of all HR data. You will be working closely with the HR Analytics team and data analysts to support the fluid nature of people data and insights.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Design and implement data warehouse schemas, tables, and views to provide a “single source of truth” on HR data
- Develop ETL scripts for data profiling, cleaning, and aggregating data
- Support self-service Tableau Server projects by creating secure data structures
- Provide underlying data support for all people metrics (recruiting pipelines, attrition, engagement, diversity and inclusion, compensation and benefits, etc.)
- Ensure data integrity across all data
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a data engineer
- Advanced SQL skills and experience writing complex queries
- Strong programming experience with Python to clean, and transform data
- Experience writing ETL scripts
- Prior experience in HR/People Analytics a plus
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and career growth
- Diversity: we have 70+ nationalities on board!
…Oh, and also, we’re looking for someone who can take ownership and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application! 🚀
#YallaLetsGo #Careem #BeCareem #ToTheMoon