Careem is the only tech unicorn in the Middle East and one of the industry’s fastest-growing companies. We are revolutionising transportation through disruptions in logistics and payments and soon we’ll be revolutionising the food industry.
More than just a ride-hailing app – Careem is a digital platform, and Careem NOW will combine the extensive restaurant-listings from the recently-acquired RoundMenu database with Careem’s cutting-edge technology and transport capabilities, to create a simplified delivery service.
With major financial investment allocated and an ambition to be present beyond the 14 countries in which Careem is present, the Careem NOW App is set to have a significant impact and disrupt the restaurant industry in multiple positive ways.
Accordingly, we are now looking for exceptional people to help bring Careem NOW to the region and live the values of Careem as part of our mission to simplify and improve lives and build an awesome organisation that inspires, standing as a world-class institution from the region, for the region.
About the Role
Planning and executing marketing campaigns for KSA and other markets, and working closely with the broader teams including partnerships, creative, and digital to support the business and maximize profitability.
The role reports into Marketing Manager
- Executing the quarterly marketing plan and taking part in developing quarterly strategies
- Managing, coordinating and aligning with internal stakeholders (finance, legal, etc) and external media, creative and production companies to execute the marketing plan
- Owning marketing activities calendar and keeping track of projects and ensuring timely delivery of tactical and brand campaigns in alignment with partners
- Monitoring campaign objectives and spending and evaluating campaign performance: reach, engagement, order volumes, etc
- Building and briefing social and digital content
- Managing content of social media pages
- Basic copywriting for marketing collateral and liaising with creative team
- Competitive reviews
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to manage the execution of the complete project from planning to timely delivery
- Ability to learn fast and take ownership of projects and KPIs ensuring budget in kept in check and stakeholders are involved as needed
- Interest in contributing to building a strategy and driving new and effective ideas
- Demonstrated collaborative attitude, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business
- Proficiency in English & Arabic
- 3 years or more prior experience in Marketing preferably in the region
- Proficiency in excel/PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative flair, both with words and visual content
- Strong time management and prioritization ability
- Team player and ability to manage stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of the KSA market