Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 16 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region 🌎.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Rockstar Talent Acquisition Specialist who will meet the evolving staffing needs of a high growth company through sourcing, recruiting and hiring talent. You will be results-driven, proactive, adept at building strong relationships and able to navigate changing hiring priorities and demands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the recruiting strategy for your Engineerig function
- Partner with the business throughout the hiring process, from creating job descriptions, to ensuring established processes are followed to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Proactively headhunt, screen and shortlist top Engineering/technical talent
- Develop an ongoing and diverse talent pipeline using research, networking, database mining etc
- Provide Hiring Managers with regular updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine best fit candidates, co-ordinate interviews, obtain qualitative feedback and present/manage through to offer stage
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. We are looking for a candidate with the following assets:
- 3 to 5 years of solid recruiting experience in IT/Technology
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative
- Experience working for a startup or other high-growth company is a plus