ABOUT THE ROLE
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
Do you obsess over customer behavior? Are you fascinated by understanding how to create value for your customers? Are you driven by creating frictionless experiences to help customers develop deep relationships with your platform?
What is required
This role will be responsible for driving multiple projects, including marketing execution, KPI and results tracking and analysis, budget allocation and performance marketing strategy. Successful candidates will have experience working in performance marketing - as well as analytics and/or digital marketing and will be highly analytical problem solvers with a focus on using data to make creative and strategic decisions.
- Flawlessly manage the day to day execution of performance-based marketing channels
- Support performance marketing efforts across all channels, including digital, ATL and offline campaigns
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, develop KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members and communicate your findings to diverse stakeholders.
- Measure, analyze, A/B test and rapidly develop campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency.
- Build dashboards, reporting, and models for the marketing funnel to project future marketing performance, drive strategy and budget allocation, and uncover opportunities to improve customer acquisition efficiency.
- Analyze performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs and performance of customer acquisition in regard to conversation rates, retention and lifetime value
- Recommend and implement various strategies to optimize user sign up flows through various digital and offline campaigns.
What you will bring along
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Fits a growth hacker profile: Strong Ownership, Bias for Action, Customer Obsession.
- 2-4 years of experience running performance marketing campaigns. Experience with digital and offline marketing required.
- Experienced with managing marketing budget allocation across multiple channels.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results.
- Experience in analytics, A/B testing, and conversion optimization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Project management skills, with flawless attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Able to write complex SQL queries and related tools.
What we offer
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international teams
- High degree of autonomy and ability to make a genuine impact
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Competitive remuneration