Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation.
Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Social Media Moderator (Community Management Executive) is responsible for advocating the brand on all social media networks. They have a deep understanding of the brand's social persona and guidelines and are accordingly able to actively engage with and grow the online community.
Key responsibilities include:
- A-Z customer relations responsible for all customer support answering all inquiries with a response time of 20 minutes. They will also be able to take the conversation offline and contact the customer directly to resolve any issues directly. They will be trained on a number of CRM platforms in order to accurately communicate or escalate each and every inquiry incoming from the brand's numerous social media channels
- Brand advocacy
- Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers.
- Re-engagement: actively keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
- Seeding: monitor and select relevant or trending conversations online, and seed the brand into the discussion.
- Reporting & helping develop internal processes
- Develop monthly reports on customer satisfaction, engagement rates, response time, escalation issues, etc.
- Help the Head of Community Management with collating and consistently updating brand FAQ documents.
- Outgoing personality, sociable, articulate, positive, talkative and eager to converse with our fan base and customers.
- Writing skills, excellent use of language matched with proper customer relation
- Languages: we are looking for individuals that are able to speak, read and write one, all or a combination of the below languages.
- Arabic Fluently
- English Fluently
- Social media experience, experience with the following social media channels is a must: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis, Community Management is a 24/7 job. The CM department allocates times and shifts to each member of the team on a rotational basis, this includes evening and night shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
- Education: graduate level.
- Culture fit: Careem is a start-up growing at a tremendous pace on a daily basis. The team and talent we recruit are highly energetic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable, kind and unique in their own characters.