ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of the Marketing Manager role is to lead the Marketing initiative within a designated region. Understanding what activities increase our revenues and building a strategy with deep insights into what works and doesn't work for the specific market. This role requires a high level of market understanding and requires a diverse skill set across multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning, strategic and conceptual thinking, content creation, and relationship management. Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with other marketing managers and build country marketing plans that include promotions and partnerships to increase revenue and meet monthly targets in area of responsibility that is correlated with the brand guidelines.
- Own the complete process of marketing plans across your portfolio of countries including deliveries of a strong plan on time, aligning and tracking on budgets, understanding the return on investment for marketing campaigns to build a view on their performance and hence sharing best practices.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space. Ensure these relationships benefit both the company and individual.
- Collaborate with management and other marketing colleagues, aligning our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure and report results on various projects with partners, including co-created and/or cobranded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Attend relevant events to evangelise the company mission and find likeminded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of geographical area of responsibility, especially major announcements, what would work and not work, and events.
- Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute.
- Develop new and creative approaches to working closer with influential members of our industry, and serve as a goto resource to other marketing team members.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for onsite collateral.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, communications, and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
- 10+ years’ experience with at least 5 of them working as a marketing manager for a multinational company.
- Ability to build a strong marketing strategy, including customer profiling, content marketing and funnel metrics.
- Ability to put together a fully-fledged targeted marketing campaign and analyze ROI.
- Ability to derive insights from numbers and take actions accordingly.
- Ability to manage all aspects of a marketing plan including financials.
- Ability to delegate to, motivate and develop a team of direct reports.
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to own a task from A to Z by him/her self.
- Humble with a positive attitude, ability to be hands on and step up when required.
- Resourceful, ability to achieve better results with limited means and derive efficiency
- Visionary, ability to see opportunity where there is challenge and tailor offer accordingly
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients and manage stakeholder management
- Good command of English language, both speaking and writing
- International and start up experience would be desired.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Marketing