Provider Relations Specialist
The Provider Relations Specialist position educates external users on the CareBridge platform and responds to calls and tickets to answer payer and provider inquiries as part of the Support Center team. Will also act as the liaison between multiple organizations and interact with various internal and external stakeholders telephonically.
The ideal candidate is experienced in healthcare, working with caregivers, and/or provider agencies responding to inquiries and guiding them on use of a technology solution.
- Operate in a telephonic environment responding to payer and provider inquiries, concerns, complaints, etc.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound phone, email, and ticket inquires and document all correspondences within systems timely and accurately.
- Provide on-going training and feedback for providers via phone on the use of the CareBridge EVV provider portal, mobile app, and IVR platform.
- Meet personal/team support center qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Monitor and track service issues and inquiries and assists with the identification of educational opportunities/programs to improve overall services to the provider network.
- Research reported issues and support tickets and coordinate with internal/external team members/customers to resolve highly complex and/or escalated and sensitive issues.
- Collaborate with other Support Center professionals to improve customer service.
- Continual evaluation of processes and procedures resulting in suggestions to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Solve complex problems with a broad company perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Knowledgeable about the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) provider community within local markets, including the various services provided and how they interact with the CareBridge platform.
- Maintains excellent punctuality and attendance during work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Technical support background.
- Previous customer or provider service experience required (inbound and outbound).
- Extremely customer service focused and professional (phone etiquette).
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to be on the phone 70% - 80% of the day.
- Ability to manage high call volumes during “busy seasons”.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Experience in a call center/being on a recorded line with productivity goals.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to problem solve telephonically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with proven ability to develop strong working relationships within a matrix organization.
- Technical/Functional expertise: Familiar with Customer Service Software and Call Center Management Tools, Windows and Office Applications.
- Previous claim, coding, billing experience.
- 2 + years healthcare experience, preferably managed care exposure.
- General HCBS and/or Long-Term Support Services (LTSS) product and customer knowledge.
- 1 year Previous Call Center experience.
Those who thrive at CareBridge tend to possess these qualities:
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Must be a tenacious self-starter.
- Flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing workload.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A sense of humor and a down-to-earth nature.
Employment Type: Exempt
Location: Nashville, TN, Remote
CareBridge is a provider of technology and services that assist payers and states in caring for patients receiving long-term support services. CareBridge’s services include electronic visit verification (EVV), data aggregation, 24/7-member support, and benefit management. CareBridge is led by a team of healthcare service and technology veterans and is headquartered in East Nashville.