Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the role
Reports to: Director, Advertiser Analytics
Location: We're open to all qualified candidates in the EST time zone.
As a Manager on our Advertiser Analytics team, you will go beyond basic statistics to provide actionable customer insights for our advertising partners. You will own the analytics relationship with our largest advertising partners and regularly meet with our partnerships team and their leaders to showcase the value and opportunities of the Cardlytics platform. You will lead a team of analysts, serving as a trainer, mentor, and subject matter expert on Advertiser Analytics. You will work closely with your advertiser partnership counterparts in translating questions from the clients into appropriate problem statements, developing robust solutions by analyzing large purchase/engagement datasets and presenting findings to influence future strategies.
- Work on problems affecting some of the largest and fastest growing consumer businesses in the US by leveraging our unique whole-wallet transaction data set.
- Work with large datasets in a fast-paced environment using SQL, Python, R, Tableau, and other tools.
- Craft engaging analytic stories to drive home the impact of the Cardlytics platform with the advertiser partnerships team and engage key clients and stakeholders.
- Mine purchase data to understand customer spending habits, competitive landscapes and customer journeys.
- Develop and standardize new analytic approaches around customer life cycle value, measurement plans, cadence testing, and repeatable self-service tools for internal and external consumption.
- Experience in Analytics and Design of Experiments, with 5+ years in a Marketing Analytics, Risk Analytics, or Loyalty Analytics role including experience as a team or project lead.
- Experience interpreting analytical results and transforming them into actionable insights, working with Partner teams to develop an implementation plan.
- Experience in client-facing roles as a subject matter expert with the ability to present to both a non-technical marketer or a data/statistics professional.
- Experience thriving under pressure in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- A degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Market Research, or similar fields.
- A collaborator who will partner across bank and internal organizational lines to drive go-to-market strategies and expand adoption of Cardlytics solutions by our banks and their customers.
- Results-oriented and can manage the day-to-day bank strategic support needs across portfolios and ensure strategies are actioned into results.
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why.
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A strategic thinker who focuses on integrating current initiatives in the bank and ideating on future solutions for bank and other clients.
- A leader who can connect the work of team analysts into cohesive insights and strategies and mentor more junior team members on technical skills.
Benefits and perks
- Offices in Atlanta, Menlo Park, Los Angeles, New York, and London
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Healthcare benefits go into effect from your first day, including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurance, wellness and behavioral health resources, and telehealth
- Company-funded HSAs, 401k matching, new hire home office stipend, monthly phone/internet stipend, commuter benefits, educational assistance, student debt repayment, Calm app subscriptions, and a "Lifestyle Spending Account" for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, professional development, special interest groups, and employee stock purchase plans
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you – whoever you are. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or let your recruiter know.